DPSA e Job System 2023
DPSA e Job System 2023 – Welcome to the South Africa Governmant Recruitment Centre Portal
As part of building the capable state, government aims to recruit staff at all levels and provide them with the authority, experience, competence and support they need to do their jobs.
Government is an employer of choice and provides job opportunities to build a prosperous and fulfilling career.
So, register online and apply for a vacancy of your choice!
Once registered, you do not have to provide information about your profile again when applying in the future. Information will automatically be available when applying. You can update your profile as and when it changes.
Please note of the following:
- All applicants need to register a profile in order to apply for available vacancies
- Scan and upload certified documents and, if shortlisted, bring along a certified copy of your ID and qualifications along to the interview.
- Please answer criteria questions honestly and truthfully as your uploaded documents will serve as proof that you do meet the minimum requirements.
- Late applications will not be accepted, therefore, make sure you submit your application on or before the closing date and time as indicated on the advert.
- Ensure that you qualify and meet the minimum requirements before applying for a job. Read the entire job specification reflected in the advertisement to determine if you qualify and if any specific conditions have been listed in the advertisement.
- If you do not receive feedback within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Click here for Public Service Advertising Page
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP