Bindura University Ecocash – Fees Payment
Bindura University Ecocash – Details of Bindura University Ecocash – Fees Payment
EcoCash is an innovative mobile payment solution for Econet customers. It allows you to perform simple financial transactions, like send money to loved ones, buy prepaid airtime or data for yourself or other Econet subscribers and pay for goods and services, all using your mobile phone. See Also: Bindura University Student Portal
The Management of Bindura University allows electronic fees payment through Ecocash. Both Fresh and Continue Students can pay fees and other bills to the University Account via the Ecocash money transfer medium.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR BUSE ECOCASH
- If you are already an Econet customer, simply visit any EcoCash authorised agent to complete an application form.
- If you are not an Econet subscriber, you will have to purchase an Econet line and register at any authorized EcoCash agent.
- When registering, you will need to produce your original National ID, driver’s license or passport as well as a copy. Before you register, ensure you have an active Econet SIM card. Registration takes about 3 minutes and you should take your cell phone.
- Children 12 years and above with ID numbers already allocated to their birth certificates or who already have a passport can register. On registration, they must produce their original birth certificate or passport, parents/guardians ID document and must be accompanied by their parent/guardian who will append their signature on the registration form.
- Customers must register in person. You cannot open an account on behalf of someone else.
- Unregistered users can receive transfers and perform cash out functions only.
Details of Bindura University Ecocash Fees Payment
USE BUSE ECOCASH SHORT CODE TO PAY YOUR TUITION:
- ENTER YOUR STUDENT NUMBER
- ENTER YOUR PIN
Kindly share with us your comments and suggestions by filling the comment box below. We shall respond to you ASAP